Tuesday, August 30

Bye Bye Aussie, back in Melbourne

the fifteenth of the fifth

When I said hope to see you soon Melbourne, I didn't necessarily mean 5 days later. We missed a flight! And not just a flight. International Melbourne to Frankfurt flight. It actually wasn't our fault, but thats a bit of a long story, so I'm just gonna keep it simple and say we missed it and got stuck in Melbourne for the day. Saturday night Chinese Town night. Sunday morning Queen Victoria Market, here we come.... again.



In love with this little shop 
Lovely goods!

Soaps and nice smelling things

Fresh market fish!
I do realise that fish stall is probably not an appropriate way how to end the Australian trip. But so be it.
This was an amazing trip and I am thousand times thankful I had the opportunity to see a little of Australia. Where next?

No comments:

Post a Comment