Sunday, April 22

pretty in spring

I am uploading a little photo set, I took these pictures almost a month ago because I was so delighted that spring was coming. In Keele most of the trees are blossoming and I love the oh-so-popular pastel colours. I was also bored one day, by bored I mean procrastinating, and took a picture of my eye with and without make up. It's just a simple eyeliner and black mascara but when you compare them too it does make a difference hehe. I've never really been one for the difficult morning make up rituals, mostly because I can't be bothered to go through wiping it all off in the evenings but even just these two essentials make you feel a lot different. I'll stop these words of wisdom right here, enjoy the pictures guys.

Yes, my eyes are blue.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pics x

    CHECK OUT MY ASOS GIVE AWAY:
    www.satinandsouffles.blogspot.com

    {Satin&Souffles}

    ReplyDelete