Wednesday, March 14

Keele Varsity 2012

Every year in March Keele University and Staffordshire University fight each other in sports to win a Varsity trophy. I was mainly involved in basketball as that's the sport I play here. I didn't play Varsity though. The Keele Wms team have won 70-24, an epic game. Boys weren't so lucky, they seemed to be under quite a lot of stress. We held a minute of silence before the two games for Catrin.
The boys even had cheerleaders during half time. Later on I went to Sneyd Arms, local pub, for dinner with a few friends. Had my first proper Steak and Ale Pie, thought I should order something else than Chinese Combination that I normally go for. Varsity is a big night out at the Students' Union so we all went out afterwards. Not the best night out ever as promised but we still had a lot of fun dancing to embarrassingly pop tunes.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment