Monday, March 19

asos rucksack challenge

I ordered this rucksack on ebay the other day - got it delivered today so I decided why not celebrate by taking part in the Asos rucksack challenge. You take a picture of the contents of your rucksack and send it to myrucksack@asos.com. I loved this project, I have been wanting to do something like this for months now so I finally got around to it. Instead of studying that is. It is now my timeline cover too. I do get obsessed with things.
What's in the pictures:
Swedish Army Backpack - Ebay - £6.50
My Dad's oldschool camera - Praktika
Virginia Cigarettes vintage tin - thrifted - £4
Books I'm currently reading
Sunglasses - H&M
Scarf - thrifted - £1
My Grandpa's watch

1 comment:

  1. such a cool idea! and you've got some good stuff in there :) xx

    ReplyDelete